Green Builder in Blairsville, GA
There’s a new trend in construction: building with environmental concerns in mind. Green construction is an effort to minimize the environmental impact of structures, no matter how large or small. And Patrick Construction, Inc. in Blairsville, GA is a proud provider of green construction services for residential and commercial clients alike.
Eco-Friendly Services That Fit Your Budget
Green construction is designed to help you save money, reduce environmental impacts, and raise your property’s value. We believe that green construction is not only good for the environment, but that it also provides immediate and long-term economic benefits for developers, building owners, and occupants.
The homes we build are energy efficient and comfortable. We include numerous features such as:
- Geothermal heating and cooling with hot water recovery.
- Solar electricity
- Solar water heating
- Solar sun shading systems
- Low or no Voc interior woods, paints, trims, doors, flooring, glues, sealers and all miscellaneous details.
- Standing seam metal roof with reflective coating
- Spray foam insulation.
- Energy Efficient windows and doors
- Rapidly renewing bamboo wood for cabinets, floors, and trims.
- Stainless steel cable railing
- Popular bark siding
- Sola tube lighting
- Passive Solar design
Improve the Environment, Better Your Life
We understand that every green construction project is an opportunity to evaluate and potentially reduce the environmental impact of the construction industry. So let us take the lead on your construction project. Call Patrick Construction, Inc. today, and we’ll show you what going green can do for you.